Please visit the organizers' websites for details.

An Evening with Frances Haugen (virtual)

An Evening with Frances Haugen, "The Power of One: How I Found the Strength to Tell the Truth and Why I Blew the Whistle on Facebook"*** US orders only. We only ship books to addresses in the US. Join us for a virtual Live Talks Los Angeles event:Wednesday, July 5, 2023, 6pm PT/9pm ETAn Evening with Frances Haugen discussing her book, "The Power of One: How I Found the Strength to Tell the Truth and Why I Blew the Whistle on Facebook"* interviewer to be announcedTICKETS:$40 Ticket: Virtual Admission + a signed copy of the bookTicket includes opportunity to watch the event on video-on-demand for five days, thru Juune 23 at midnight.Books ship one week after the eventThe inside story of one woman’s quest to bring transparency and accountability to Big Tech, by the Facebook whistleblower who is determined to help us all retake control of our lives..Frances Haugen is an American data engineer and scientist, and whistleblower. A graduate of the Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering and Harvard Business School, she worked at Google, Yelp, and Pinterest before joining Facebook in 2019 and working in its civic integrity department. In the spring of 2021, she disclosed tens of thousands Read More ...

This website's content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. You are free to share and adapt with attribution.