Please visit the organizers' websites for details.

Jeff Tweedy with Nick Offerman

Jeff Tweedy with Nick Offerman discussing his book, "World Within a Song: Music That Changed My Life and Life That Changed My Music."*** US Orders only. We only ship to addresses in the USJoin us for a virtual Live Talks Los Angeles event:Monday, November 13, 2023, 6pm PT/9pm ETJeff Tweedy in conversation with Nick Offerman discussing his book, "World Within a Song: Music That Changed My Life and Life That Changed My Music"TICKETS:$45 Ticket: Virtual Admission + a signed copy of the book (includes shipping to US addresses)Ticket includes opportunity to watch the event on video-on-demand for five days, thru November 18 at midnight.Books ship one week after the event.An exciting and heartening mix of memories, music, and inspiration from Wilco front man and New York Times bestselling author Jeff Tweedy, sharing fifty songs that changed his life, the real-life experiences behind each one, as well as what he’s learned about how music and life intertwine and enhance each other.Jeff Tweedy is the founding member and leader of the Grammy Award–winning American rock band Wilco, and before that the cofounder of the alt‐country band Uncle Tupelo. He is one of contemporary music’s most accomplished songwriters, musicians, and performers. He has released four albums, written Read More ...

This website's content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. You are free to share and adapt with attribution.