Please visit the organizers' websites for details.

Eric Weiner with Rainn Wilson

Glorya Kaufman Performing Arts Center at Vista Del Mar 3200 Motor Avenue, Los Angeles

"Geography of Bliss" & "Ben & Me: In Search of a Founder's Formula for a Long and Useful Life"Join us for an in-person Live Talks Los Angeles event:Thursday, June 13, 2024, 8pm(virtual event airs.on June 1 8 at 6pm PT/9pm ET)Eric Weiner in conversation with Rainn WIlsondiscussing his books:Geography of Bliss: One Grump’s Search for the Happiest Places in the World& Ben & Me: In Search of a Founder’s Formula for a Long and Useful Life$20 General Admission ticket Signed copies of Geography of Bliss and Ben & Me (Eric Weiner); and Soul Boom (Rain Wilson) will be available for purchase at the event.Free parking at the venueVirtual event airs.on June 1 8 at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and is avilable on video-on-demand for five days after it first airs.Virtual event tickets can be purchased here.ASL interpreter arrangements made upon request (48 hrs advance notice)Facemasks recommended Now a new series on Peacock with Rainn Wilson, The Geography of Bliss is part travel memoir, part humor, and part twisted self-help guide that takes the viewer across the globe to investigate not what happiness is, but WHERE it is.Eric Weiner is author of the New York Times bestsellers The Geography of Bliss (now Read More ...

This website's content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. You are free to share and adapt with attribution.